ISO 9001 provides the framework for a Quality Management System which defines the Organization to design,
Manufacture and deliver the products and services to meet the Customer as well statutory and regulatory requirements.
Our Team have different accreditation boards for ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 certificate issued under UKAS, IAS, EGAC , DAC, KAB or NABCB foster the concept of certified once accepted everywhere being IAF member
QMS is an internationally accepted standard and is generic which applies to all the sectors irrespective of size which includes processing, manufacturing, servicing, forestry, electronics, steel, legal services, accounting, banking retailing, etc.
QMS standard is based on quality management principles including a committed customer focus, involvement of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification helps in standardization of the process to increase efficiency and optimizes the production and service quality and minimizing the potential risk to business and customers.
Why ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- Benefits of ISO 9001 certification are:
- QMS certification support organizations to meet the International standard of Products and Service they provide,
- Meet Customer Requirement and enhancing their satisfaction;
- Lead to effective risk management to reduce undesired effects;
- Adapt to the challenges of frequently changing markets and customer needs over time.
- Determine and comply statutory and regulatory obligations;
- Deliver Trust, helps in expending business into new market.
- Provides an excellent tool for training of employee and staff on the related working process